Day 1: Briefing at the ADSPHCDA Board Room, Tuesday 12th March 2016
Adamawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency hosted the management team of newly established Benue State Primary Health Care Development Agency. The team were in the State on a study tour to find out about the:
1. Establishment of the Agency
2. The modus Operandi of the Agency
3. Administration of the Agency
4. Human Resource (Staffing, Cadres employed etc.)
5. Links with Local Government, State Ministry of Health and NPHCDA
7. PHC under one roof
The gathering was chaired by Dr. Martin Bimba (Permanent Member I, ADSPHCDA) who gave an extensive view and workings of the Agency.
Fufore LGA, the pilot LGA for PBF was later selected for tour.