The Provost of the collage Abubakar Salihu received the Executive chairman Adamawa State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Dr. Abdullahi Belel, in his welcome address expressed his happiness over the gesture and applauded the intervention by the UNICEF and other development partners for supporting the college achieve quality-learning environment.
The event that took place at the boardroom of the school of nursing and midwifery Yola Adamawa state was witnessed by management and staff of the institution.
The executive chairman ADSPHCDA Dr. Abdullahi Dauda Belel while donating the item to the health institution stressed the significance of the support hence to improve the capacity of the student to meet desired standard, in addition, the executive chairman encourage the management and staff of the collage to make effective utilization of the items.
The items received were ;
- Two number model of infant (Male) baby with placenta attached and carry bag
- Two number of cervical dilation sample
- Two number of pregnant mother with baby inside
- Four number of Ammonic fluid
- Two number of non-pregnant mother
- Two number of baby (standing.)
- Twelve Number of artificial vaginal
- One Number of right and left hand of a baby
- Two number of vaginal sample (flat)
Alh. Lawan Tukur Chairman governing council of the collage while presenting vote of thanks commended the partner especially the UNICEF the unprecedented support to the school, stressing that the gesture will no doubt led to improving the standard of the school for excellent performance. However, the Chairman expressed satisfaction with the leader quality of the executive chairman ADSPHCDA.